At Baxter Dental Associates, our top priority is ensuring your complete comfort and satisfaction as our patient. Starting with your initial phone call and throughout your visit, our gentle, caring approach to providing
high-quality dental care will ease your fears.
Welcome to Baxter Dental Associates, we specialize in all aspects of comprehensive dentistry. From teeth whitening to complete dental restoration, we’re dedicated to creating happy, healthy smiles that last a lifetime. Dr. Steven Baxter was born and raised in Wichita. He attended Wichita State University, receiving a bachelor’s degree in nursing. He practiced nursing in the newborn intensive care unit at Wesley Medical Center for eight years. Following this, he attended Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska, where he earned his DDS degree. Dr. Baxter has been creating beautiful smiles for his patients since 2004. His goal is to provide optimal preventive and restorative care in an environment where patients always feel safe and welcome.
- Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry: All aspects, including bleaching, crowns, fixed bridgework, bonding and porcelain veneers
- Children’s Dental Care: From 3 years of age on, we help to build good habits in a comfortable caring atmosphere. We pride ourselves on our friendly, non-threatening approach to child dental care.
- Preventative Care & Oral Hygiene: Preventative maintenance (cleaning), oral hygiene instruction, treatments for cavity and sensitivity prevention, and sealants.
- Dental Fillings: High-tech, mercury free, "tooth-colored" fillings providing maximum cosmetic and functional value.
- Implant Therapy: "Root Replacement" to "Permanently" replace missing teeth or secure loose fitting dentures.
- Periodontal Therapy: Scaling and root-smoothing for treatment of gum disease.
- Root Canal Therapy: Removal of infected or dead nerve tissue, to save teeth.
- State-of-the-art Infection Control
- Emergency Services
- Family Preventative Care
- Full/Partial Dentures
- Teeth Whitening
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Routine Periodontal Screening
- Registered Dental Hygienists
- Nitrous Oxide Available